Welcome to EAGALA in South Africa!
EAGALA Networking Groups
- EAGALA Cape Town Coordinator: Sarah Garland, email@example.com, +27 (0721261096)
- EAGALA Johannesburg Coordinator:Jane Pike, firstname.lastname@example.org, +27834087752
- EAGALA Northern Cape Networking Group Coordinator: Este Pistorius, email@example.com, +27827703615
- EAGALA Western Cape Networking Group Coordnator: Anneke van Deijl-Gouws, firstname.lastname@example.org, +27 83 635 4277
- Click here for upcoming EAGALA Certification Training Courses in Africa. Check back again as more trainings get scheduled through the year, or feel free to contact EAGALA with any questions. EAGALA Certification requires taking the Part 1 and Part 2 training courses, and submission of a Professional Development Portfolio. Click here for more information on the Certification program.
In the Media
4 December 2014: The George Herald "Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and Learning in SA" (Eastern Cape newspaper)
11 June 2011: London Telegraph Magazine "Healing Hooves: Troubled children from South Africa's notorious townships are being treated with equine therapy" by Charlie Norton, photographs by Giulio Di Sturco - Story on Montrose Equine Assisted Solutions