EAGALA is a Continuing Education and Continuing Professional Development Provider for several mental health state, country, and association boards. The EAGALA training course - Fundamentals of EAGALA Model Practice qualifies for up to 28 hours while the Part 2 and Advanced trainings qualify for up to 20 clock hours each, and the EAGALA Annual Conferences qualify for up to 15 clock hours (dependent on workshops attended and board approvals). Please check with your state or country boards to determine continuing education qualifications and requirements. Workshops and conference attendees who successfully complete the courses and conferences will be issued certificates of attendance. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Approved by HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) for CPD points in South Africa.
- UK Professional Board of Alcohol/Drug Counsellors (UKPCBADC), a member board of the International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium of Alcohol & Drug Counsellors (IC & RCADC): recognised for Continuing Education Credits.
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP): recognised for Continuing Professional Development hours towards accreditation.
- National Association Approvals
- American Psychological Association (APA) - EAGALA is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. EAGALA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC), Provider # 000293
- EAGALA has been approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6042. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. EAGALA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), approval #886542588, for Social Work continuing education contact hours.